Features and Finishes
Featuring Selections from these fine partners:
STUNNING Exterior FEATURES
- Architecturally controlled streetscape with professionally selected colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations.
- Exquisite stone veneer and stucco exteriors with stone/stucco details as per elevation.
- Striking precast concrete and/or stucco window sills, headers and entrance arches.
- Maintenance free aluminum or stucco soffit and fascia.
- Eavestrough and downspouts in pre-finished aluminum.
- Pre-finished sectional roll-up style doors with glass inserts and heavy duty springs.
- Fully sodded lot, decks per plans.
- Exterior railing to be metal per vendor’s standard and finish.
- Interlock driveway per vendor’s standard (adjustment at closing).
- Limited lifetime warranty shingles. Ask vendor for more details.
- Spacious standard deck to be 6′ x 8′ (as per plan).
Doors & Windows
- Over-size casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows).
- All windows to be vinyl low E. Argon gas filled.
- Insulated front entrance door with magnificent glass insert.
- Entry door from garage to house with self-closer (grade permitting).
- Vinyl sliding patio doors with screen or double door (as per vendor’s standard).
- Executive style front door grip-set with dead bolt and lifetime finish.
Superior Interior Features
- Ceiling heights to be approximately 9′ on ground floor, excludes low headroom areas due to mechanical systems and ceiling dropped areas.
- Stately 5 ¼” baseboards throughout home with complimenting 3 ¼” casings on all windows, doorways and flat arches.
- Interior doors and trim to be painted white.
- Interior walls to be painted off white.
- Natural oak stairs with iron pickets (as per vendor’s standard selection).
- Dual-panel square interior doors with executive style complimentary hardware.
- Smooth ceilings throughout first floor. Second floor, third floor (as per plan) and finished basement area to be stipple spray with smooth borders except lavatories and laundry areas which have smooth ceilings.
- Convenient closet organizers in all bedroom closets.
- Electric fireplace (as per plan, from vendor’s standard selection).
Exquisite Flooring Finishes
- Ceramic or porcelain flooring in kitchen, breakfast, entrance foyer, laundry and all lavatories.
- 3 ¼” X ¾” oak flooring on first floor excluding all tiled areas, second floor hallway and third floor hallway (as per plan).
- Second and third floor bedrooms (as per plan), finished basement area and all non-tiled areas to be 40 oz carpet with ½” under pad.
Luxurious Bathroom Finishes
- Ceramic wall tiles in all bathtub enclosures (excluding master ensuite freestanding tub) (from vendor’s standard selection).
- Separate shower stalls (include tile ceiling) complete with decadent marble shower surround.
- Master ensuite oversized shower stalls with surface mounted light fixture and frameless glass enclosures.
- Dual shower heads in master ensuite showers (as per plan).
- Premium, polished chrome “Riga” single lever faucet by Alt in all bathrooms. Featuring ceramic cartridge, solid brass components, lead free manufacturing and water-efficient flow.
- Pampering freestanding soaker tub (as per plan).
- Oversized vanity mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Impressive Quartz style countertops from Maple Group, Stoneworx.
- Faucet and separate drain for automatic washer.
- Heavy-duty wiring and vent for dryer.
- Laundry tub.
Gourmet Kitchen Finishes
- Premium custom cabinetry with tall upper cabinets as supplied by Paris Kitchens.
- Double undermount stainless steel kitchen sink.
- Polished chrome “Cantina” single control kitchen faucet by Alt. Featuring ceramic cartridge, retractable dual function pull down spray and water-efficient flow.
- Rough in electrical and plumbing for future dishwasher.
- Impressive Quartz style countertops from Maple Group, Stoneworx.
Technology/Security & Care
- Cable rough-in located in living room/family room/great room/den, master & entertainment room (as per plan) (RG-6 Cable standard).
- All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to your occupancy.
- Rough-in for future central vacuum system (location at vendors discretion).
- Telephone rough-in provided for you in the kitchen, living room, den and all bedrooms.
- Door chime at front door entry.
- Rough in for future security system.
- Rough in for future wireless network on main floor.
Heating, Plumbing & Electrical
- 100 Amp electrical service.
- 12 Potlights located on first floor (location to be specified by vendor).
- Weather proof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear one at front.
- Dual electrical outlets located in garage ceiling.
- Electrical outlet in garage.
- Heavy duty wiring for stove.
- Heavy duty wiring for dryer outlet.
- Interior light fixtures or wall switched outlets in all bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast area and media room (as per plan).
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed (as per building code).
- White Decora plugs and switches throughout (locations as per building code).
- Ductwork sized for future air conditioning.
- Gas line to rear (capped) for future barbeque hook-up.
- High efficiency heating system.
- Tankless rental water heater (location specified by vendor).
Construction Process & Materials
- Poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp protection and membrane where required.
- Poured concrete porch (as per plan).
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- ¾” tongue and groove sub-floor to be nailed, glued and sanded.
- All finished interior walls and ceilings to be drywall construction.
- Spray foam insulation minimizing air penetration in garage ceiling and all cantilevered areas.
- 2′ x 6′ exterior wall construction with R22 insulation value (as per building code).
- Attic insulation per building code.
- Attic firebreak per building code.
Tarion Home WarrantySt. Regis Homes is pleased to provide with Tarion the following warranty:
- One year to address defects in materials and workmanship.
- Two years to address defects in materials and workmanship on electrical, plumbing and heating distribution systems. Any water penetration. through exterior cladding, windows, doors and exterior caulking.
- Seven years for any major structural defects.
- Every reference to size, measurement, material, construction style/trade/ brand or terms may be subject to change or may vary within industry accepted standards & tolerances.
- Measurements may be converted between imperial/metric and vice-versa causing a variation in product size.
- References to features and finishes will vary from plan to plan, elevation to elevation. There may be items not relevant or available for every home. Please speak with the Sales Representative regarding the standard finishing allotted for your town home.
- Standard finishes are to be selected from the vendor’s pre-determined selection at your allotted décor appointment.